Wednesday, September 16 2020
The AIA’s Fellows Public Program Planning Committee invites you to participate in two separate discussions on defining systemic racism and fostering equity within the architectural and AEC professions, institutions, and associations.
Session 2 of 2:
This interactive program invites participants to reflect lessons learned from our panel, and discuss topics that include:
- Awareness of Architecture as a profession
- Career Entry
- Getting Licensed
- Career Roles/Responsibilities
- Leadership Opportunities and Advancement
- How synergy between AIA Fellows and Emerging Architects can be most effective.
- Next steps on how best to ‘seize the moment’ and effect change.
Participants will have the opportunity to join chat rooms for small-group conversations to share insights and generate action items. Participation in the first session is encouraged but not required.
Organized by: AIA|DC Fellows Public Program Committee