Friday, July 17 2020
Understand the benefits and capabilities of designing and building with polymer windows and doors – from energy performance to cost to comfort. Learn about polymer and its superb thermal performance, sound abatement properties, simple installation, and building capabilities. We’ll review solutions for mid to high-rise, window walls and storefronts, and review how to achieve beautiful design in affordable to luxury projects.
Sponsored by: INTUS Windows
At the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand what polymer and uPVC is, and how these fenestrations are made;
- Compare fenestration solutions and materials, and the benefits to polymer;
- Assess polymer window and doors diverse design capabilities;
- Review polymer system’s benefits from performance, to energy certifications, to health; and
- Review case studies of effective fenestration selection.