Friday, June 5 2020
Rulon International has developed a program to help facilitate the use of wood in interior ceiling and wall design applications. Wood, a material as complex in its origin as its use, requires significant processing and evaluation before it can be used to liven an interior space. Starting with the base material - the tree itself - and ending with a discussion of the various applications, Designing with Wood will review the primary steps involved in designing and specifying wood ceiling and wall systems.
Presented by: Aarron Balfour, Regional Sales Representative, Rulon International
Sponsored by: Rulon International
At the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understanding the various characteristics of wood species;
- Recognize the value of engineering and early involvement;
- Review sustainable manufacturing through both product and practice;
- Evaluate the relationship between wood and water; and
- Determine general costing for specific items and various wood species.