Tuesday, June 16 2020
Join the AIA|DC Emerging Architects Committee and NCARB Assistant Vice President of Examination Michelle Cohn, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP, PMP, for a presentation that will cover several licensure-related topics including:
• The entities involved in the licensure process
• How to progress successfully through the Architectural Experience Program® (AXP®)
• What to expect on the Architect Registration Examination® (ARE®)
• Recent changes and updates to NCARB programs
• The value of the NCARB Certificate
Following the presentation, Michelle will remain online to address questions on an individual basis.
Organized by: AIA|DC Emerging Architects Committee
Sponsored by: NCARB
At the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of career planning;
- Identify the requirements for completing the AXP and the ARE;
- Outline the process of becoming licensed; and
- Utilize resources available to identify the proper person or organization to contact for answers to specific questions.