Wednesday, January 27 2021
This course provides an overview of sustainable design and the creation of healthier environments with architectural paints. Included are discussions about the components of paint; VOCs, independent testing methods and standards; categories of LEED®; the specification of paint systems; and trends in sustainable design.
- Discuss sustainability and its impact on socially responsible GREEN design
- Explain what a volatile organic compound is, and what the growing concerns are
- Discuss the evolution of advance technology in paint and coatings
- Describe various industry testing methods and standards
- Identify the factors for specifying a paint system