Thursday, February 24 2022
9:00am - 3:30pm
Join AIA|DC and the George Mason University Center for Real Estate Entrepreneurship for an update on the design, technology, and legislation shaping the growing Mass Timber market in the DC Metropolitan region (and beyond).
- High Rise Mass Timber: Latest Industry Developments and Trends
- What Needs to Change: Design and Zoning for Mass Timber
- The Economics/Cost Analysis of Mass Timber Development
- Panel Discussion: How Do We Build More High-Density Mass Timber Buildings?
- Case Studies on new buildings, additions to existing structures, and the first tall timber projects in burgeoning markets in different regions