Thursday, December 17 2020
This one-hour continuing education course offers an examination of the relatively new Poly-Ash category of exterior trim products and how they compare to other types of trim, specifically around the areas of installation, longevity, maintenance, and sustainability. These trim products can be used not only with Poly-Ash siding but with other siding materials as well.
As a bonus, at the end of the CE program, the program facilitator, Ed Messick of the Barrons company, will conduct a virtual tour of the Barrons showroom, by popular demand. He will demonstrate how Barrons has adapted during COVID times to tailor a tour to show architects and their clients around virtually, using Zoom, in order to safely view specific products relevant to their projects.
11:30am – 12:30pm, Boral CE presentation (via Zoom)
12:30pm – 1:00pm: Virtual tour of Barrons' showroom by Ed Messick (Zoom)
- Identify the various categories of exterior trim.
- Understand the key attributes of each exterior trim category.
- Define the Poly-Ash category of exterior trim.
- Identify key applications and installation guidelines for Poly-Ash products.
- Discuss the sustainable advantages of Poly-Ash trim products.
Provider: Boral Building Products Inc., Course Number: BCI0001