Wednesday, December 4 2019 to Sunday, December 8 2019
The Profitable Blueprint for ZERO
For architects, builders, developers, engineers, construction professionals, policy makers—and especially those lucky enough to occupy them—passive house buildings check all the boxes:
- A cost effective path for attaining Net Zero
- Carbon reduction in the built environment
- Superb comfort and indoor air quality
- Cost-effective and affordable
- A practical, proven path to net zero
Attendees get real-world case studies on projects ranging from single family homes to high-rises, the latest on mechanical systems, building science, constructions details, and and expo hall full of the latest building components. Not to mention a whole lot of fun!
NAPHC is the leading passive building conference for climate-specific zero energy design, construction, and building science expertise.