Building Enclosure Council of Washington D.C. (BEC-DC) is an organization comprised of architects, engineers, contractors, consultants, and manufacturers who share a common interest in new and existing building enclosures and the science related to them. BEC-DC offers a forum for professionals in the construction industry to discuss and share valuable information relating to building enclosure design and their experiences with success and adversity.
- Maintain relationships and communications with key sponsors.
- Provide continuing education programs relevant to the building enclosure
- Facilitate discussions among the architecture, engineering, and construction industry members to address contemporary issues with the objective of producing a better built environment.
- Build and organize a membership that shares design and construction principles with respect to the building enclosure that advances individual and community expertise.
- Serve as a knowledge resource for industry professionals
- Building a sense of community for building enclosure professionals.
Please check our website for upcoming events hosted by BEC|DC as well as upcoming enclosure related events in the greater metropolitan area.
For more information about the BEC|DC, please visit: http://www.bec-washingtondc.com/