The Operations Professionals Peer Committee seeks to build a network of operations professionals in the DC area architecture and design community where best practices and lessons learned can be shared to cultivate a positive, diverse, efficient, and forward-thinking work environment for architects, designers, and their operations and administrative staff.
- Recruit operations professionals in the DC area architecture and design community.
- Build committee leadership roles.
- Assess needs of operations professionals and DC area architecture firms.
- Consider ways in which the committee can develop and communicate beneficial information with DC are architecture firms.
- Consider the development of intern and mentoring programs, within the committee and within the architecture community.
- Consider developing a network via social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) for ongoing communication within the committee.
- Consider ways in which the committee can advocate for, and collaborate with, AIA|DC and the Washington Architectural Foundation.
- Consider ways in which operations professionals in the architecture community can communicate and collaborate on a national level.
Please see the AIADC calendar for the OPP Committee's meetings and other events.