The Operations Professionals Peer Committee seeks to build a network of operations professionals in the DC area architecture and design community where best practices and lessons learned can be shared to cultivate a positive, diverse, efficient, and forward-thinking work environment for architects, designers, and their operations and administrative staff.
- Advertise and recruit operations professionals in the DC area architecture and design community.
- Assess needs of operations professionals within the group, develop outline of key topics to be discussed at each meeting.
- Consider events and sponsorship opportunities.
- Develop a mentoring program within the group.
- Develop a network via social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) for ongoing communication within the group.
- Brainstorm ways that operations professionals can advocate for AIA|DC and the Washington Architectural Foundation.
Please see the AIADC calendar for the OPP Committee's meetings and other events.