Tuesday, January 23 2018
Join AIA|DC and Karl Feldman for an exploration into how research plays an integral role in enhancing the client experience. Using local case studies, Feldman will provide practical insights on how firms have used research to better connect with target health, safety and wellness audiences:
- Environmental Health & Engineering firm brand perception study, positioning, messaging and visibility program
- Engineering firm’s use of research to develop a new service in the environmental health and safety industry
- Successful emergency room design/patient care repositioning just prior to the Ebola outbreak
About the presenter:
Karl Feldman is a Partner at Hinge. He guides leading architecture, engineering, and construction clients through the complexities of research, marketing strategy, brand building, and web site development. Karl regularly blogs and speaks about professional services, marketing and strategy.
After completing this session, attendees will be able to:
- Recognize the benefits of marketing and brand positioning research for architecture firms that focus on health, safety and welfare.
- Summarize the importance of using applied technology/benchmarking in the health, safety and welfare environment.
- Explain the importance of understanding the changing standards in the regulatory environment.
- Differentiate between the types of research that can help firms meet their business objectives.